You can instantly calm a fussy baby! with Reflexology!
Reflexology is an ancient gift for relieving pain, by applying pressure on certain points of the body.
Reflexology can be of great help with young children, especially little babies still adjusting to their new life earthside.First thing to do is to relax your baby and boost the baby’s blood flow with a foot rub or a warm bath.
- Abdomen Pain: If your baby suffers from indigestion, constipation or heartburn,massage the area between the middle of the feet and the pads of the feet. if baby has gas or bloating,massage baby between the middle of the feet and the heel.
- Stomach Pain: To soothe tummy spasms,upset tummies,tightness and trouble breathing,massage the centre of the feet,just below the pads of the feet,at the beginning of the arch,as this point is linked to the Solar plexus,which is a collection of nerves between the stomach and lungs.
- Head and teeth Ache: When baby has a tooth ache or headache, massage the tips of the toes.
- Chest: Chest congestion or cough, gently press and massage the pads of the feet,just below the toes and above the arch.
- Pelvis: Hip pain is often from a growth spurt, to relieve this pain, rub the heels of your baby.
- Sinus Pain: This is very painful for babies, to relieve this,massage the centre underside of the toes.
Please note that in the case of serious issues, you should always consult a medical doctor. These reflexology points can help you treat minor every day issues, make sure you try them out and enjoy your happy baby!